Women’s Shoe Repair-Charlotte, MI.
Whether you are looking to repair your favorite heels or repair your trusted work boots, Charlotte Shoe Repair has you covered. Putting your best foot forward is crucial, and we are here to help!
Our Women’s Shoe Repair Services:
- Heel & sole replacement
- Ladies Heel tips can be changed from hard plastic to non-skid rubber
- Shine service to not only make your shoes look like new but extend the life of the shoe
- Shoes stretching for increased comfort
- Waterproofing to protect from salt stains
- Heel plates can be applied to prolong the life of the heel
- Refresh your shoes by dying lighter colored shoes to black (only)
- Add lifts/build-ups
We can add value to your new shoes by offering:
- Shoes or boots that are too tight can be stretched
- Plastic heels can be replaced with slip-resistant rubber
- Shoes can be weatherproofed for added protection in wet or oily environments
- Heel plates and tips can be applied to prolong the life of the shoe and prevent more expensive repairs down the road
We save more than shoes!
Our expertise isn’t limited to your feet. Bring in your item for us to look at and give you a quote!
- Replacement of elastics
- Replacement of snaps
- Replacement of buckles
- Shorten belts (or add holes to lengthen)
- Repair Dog “chewing” damage to items
- Stitch purse straps and bags
- Repair jacket tears
- Refinish leather or coats and purses
- Add patches to vests and jackets
- Refresh your worn out purses and belts
- Replacement and/or patching of straps
- Replacement and/or repair zippers
- Various patch, gluing and sewing repairs
- Cleaning of suede shoes including ugg boots
- Heels can be lowered for comfort (up to 1/2 in.)
Bring in your worn footwear for a repair estimate today or give us a call at (517) 543-6988 for more information!