Men’s Shoe Repair-Charlotte, MI.
Repair, don’t replace!
Well-kept shoes contribute to a positive reflection on your appearance and represent your professionalism, attention to detail, conscientiousness, and confidence. Maintaining your work boots is also critical to comfort and your ability to do your job. At Charlotte Shoe Repair, our expert team can help with your Men’s shoe repair needs, from a quality shoeshine and a new set of insoles to stretching or resoling your shoes. Shoe repair adds value to your footwear investment. We can help save you money, make your shoes more comfortable and keep you looking good.
We also offer many preventative maintenance options and can show you how to extend the life of your favorite shoes and leather goods. We use the best quality leather products, combining old world techniques with new materials and solutions.
Our Men’s Shoe Repair Services:
- Heel & sole replacement
- Polishing and oiling services to not only make your shoes look like new but extend the life of the shoe
- Shoes stretching for increased comfort
- Waterproofing to protect from salt stains
- Heel plates can be applied to prolong the life of the heel
- Refresh your shoes by dying lighter colored shoes to black (only)
We can add value to your new shoes by offering
- Shoes or boots that are too tight can be stretched
- Plastic heels can be replaced with slip-resistant rubber
- Shoes can be weatherproofed for added protection in wet or oily environments
- Heel plates and tips can be applied to prolong the life of the shoe and prevent more expensive repairs down the road
We save more than shoes!
Our expertise isn’t limited to your feet. Bring in your item for us to look at and give you a quote
- Replacement of elastics
- Replacement of snaps
- Replacement of buckles
- Shorten belts (or add holes to lengthen)
- Repair Dog “chewing” damage to items
- Stitch purse straps and bags
- Repair jacket tears
- Refinish leather or coats and purses
- Sew patches on vests and jackets
- Refresh your worn out purses and belts
- Replacement and/or patching of straps
- Replacement and/or repair zippers
- Various patch, gluing and sewing repairs
- Cleaning of suede shoes including ugg boots
- Heels can be lowered up to 1/2 in. for comfort
- Re-condition Saddles
- Re-String baseball gloves
Bring in your worn footwear for a repair estimate today or give us a call at (517) 543-6988 for more information!